Wednesday, March 5, 2008

...the good life.

The problem is I haven't tapped into my snark gene in a while. Apparently it will be good for me, granted the last time I had access to this part of my brain I was college cool in high school which was grounds for a lot more angst than you can ever expect.

Anyway.

As per the request/demand of the bff (who apparently needs a nickname as she plans on calling me the pineapple cupcake queen. I think I'll call her fluffy.) Anyway. Fluffy's request plus me not having shit to do (except studying for that thing called a midterm tomorrow. oops.) has resulted in the creation of yet another outlet for my unresolved childhood issues. The perils of a young fashionista couldn't be more fitting as I live in a city dominated by looks, charm, and swagger. And I definitely believe in shoes and cars. It could be worse, I could be 95-pound, doe eyed, bon-mot tossing, label-whoring package of girly evil. If anyone gets both of those pop culture references you win at life more than I do, and I'm pretty fucking legit.

In any case, the most exciting part of my day included getting my first REAL byline. Look out for me, I'm doing big things. And now I'm cowering in the flamboyant wizard angst corner of doom (fluffy has an emo cave, I have a wizard angst corner because of my dragon calendar. and it's flamboyant because it's pink.) and watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. Clearly Kanye was deluded when he described the good life. I've got it instead.

No comments: