Saturday, March 8, 2008

stat.

I need a new picture taking face. ASAP. Case in point, in the past few months I've managed to take a series of pictures where I end up looking somewhere along the lines of:

Attractive. I'm well aware. I generally leave my apartment and find an item of clothing that is not mine and did not leave the house wearing (ie the hats, sunglasses, etc.) ---which generally leads to me looking extremely bewildered and confused. Hence, the 'muss face.'

I've realized in retrospect that I've been trying to imitate this man:

Well, y'know, with the addition of skin and. ligaments. But the whole wide eyed, dazed. Wondering how exactly my life ended up where it is. Probably not my best photo role model and icon to live by.


In the future I'll try to emulate:

I've always loved the sparkle in her eyes. And I want a pet monkey.

No comments: